You have oily skin Then we have good news and bad news. The bad: an unclean shine, pimples and blackheads are your daily companions. The good: You can do something about it if you follow our advice on facial care for men.t.
Among the variousSkin types is oily skin for smart asses: Seborrhea is probably the least popular next to dry skin. Because …
… oily skin is excessively shiny.
… large pores shape the complexion. Due to the additional shine, these are particularly noticeable.
… the impure skin looks uneven overall.
… Pimples, acne and blackheadsare the visible consequences of oily skin.
But why is it like that?
The causes of oily and large-pored skin: hormones, genes, lifestyle
Small consolation in advance: many men have oily skin. First, compared to women, we have thicker skin with larger pores and a higher percentage of skin fat. Second, the real cause of oily skin hangs between our legs and that is where our sex hormones are made. Boasters say androgens. Because:enn:
In puberty we owe the hormones not only beard growth, penis and fun in sex, but also an overactivity of the sebum glands. In addition to sebum, they produce the last technical term for today: sebum and fat. However, if our sebum glands become overactive, we have a problem: The excess fat spreads on the skin and clogs the pores and the countless follicular channels that we men have. That leads to impurities, Blackheads and pimples as well as acne especially during puberty.e.
With many men it lays downthe overactivity of the sebaceous glands again with the end of puberty and the skin normalizes. However, it may be that the cause of oily skin is hereditary or predisposed.
In addition to puberty and genes, there are a few other factors related to oily skin:
- Incorrect care: This is especially the case if you use products with a high fat content or with questionable ingredients such asbad alcohol orSilicones. Care products that dry out your skin are also unsuitable, because they also stimulate the sebum glands.
- Environmental influences: cigarette smoke orsmog stress the skin and cause excessive sebum production.
- „Points of contact: If you never change your pillowcase, if you fiddle around in your face or let others do that, then you can just as easily smear a piece of butter on your skin.n.
- Bad lifestyle: junk food, industrial sugar andAlcohol consumption are closely related to oily skin. Incidentally, so is stress.
What can I do that helps against oily skin::
Now that we know the causes, we can talk about specific solutions and help against oily skin. Because they exist:
1. Healthy lifestyle to prevent oily skin
If you are good to yourself and your body, you avoid large-pored skin. Specifically, this means:
- Stay away from alcohol
- Eat a balanced diet with reduced sugar
- Avoid unclean environments like smoking bars
- Don't touch your face with your fat fingers
- Change your bed linen more than once a year, and your date will be happy tooe)
- Keep harmful stress at bay, for example with physical exercise. Sport has other benefits for your skin)
2. Put on the right care program against oily skin, pimples and blackheads
First step: facial cleansing.Remove the excess sebum and other impurities from your skin by cleaning your face and clogged pores. You should use a mild facial cleanser for this. Eighthe absolutelyMake sure that this cleanser doesn't dry out your skin!
With a clear conscience we can help youfacial cleansing recommend the Gentle Facial Cleanser. It cleans intensively with activated charcoal and kaolin sludge, at the same time it donates moisture. Try it out: You get the Gentle Facial Cleanserhere in the shop.
Step two: moisturize.After cleansing, you want to give your face more moisture and thus avoid greasy skin. With the right facial care for men, you mattify your skin and get a young, fresh look.
When it comes to moisturizing, it's absolutely essential that it doesn't contain any bad alcohol or silicone. With ingredients like this, you only aggravate the problem with oily skin. Use good facial care that has been specially developed for men's skin: without any questionable ingredients, but with valuable vitamins and moisturizers.
This is exactly why we developed the Hydra Defense Cream. You find itin our shop.
Do something good for your skin: facial steam bath.Every now and then it is worth the effort! The steam cleanses your face down to the pores and clears up the complexion. Ideally, you should add chamomile. With the steam bath for the face you also prevent skin impurities from developing. Make sure to apply a moisturizer like Hydra Defense Cream after the steam bath - especially for sensitive skin.
Success in the fight for pure skin
… has to do with how good you are to yourself:
Live healthy, take care of yourself and #staysobers