From head to toe: plain text on the subject of body hair and where you should (not) shave.
Body shaving is a question of faith, depending on the region of the body: should I shave or not? Every person is different and therefore every taste. Would you rather look the way your bed partners expect or would you rather look like you feel good? Maybe both are possible beides?
We have created a list for body shaving and work systematically from top to bottom: Where and when does a wet shave make sense When is it better to use hair clippers or trimmers How can you avoid shaving bumps And anyway: Is it even necessary?tig?
Shave what's growing on your head?
Head hair and hairstyle
Those who wash their hair are well-groomed. Not everyone is into greasy manes, some grimace with long, proud mats and others celebrate the out of bed look. What should we say Hair on the head is a broad field and very subjective as a question of taste. As long as you are not bothered by hair loss and if you are unsure about style, a hairdresser and / or good friend will help you.r.
Check what is growing in and in your ears at regular intervals about once a week. With increasing age, some men especially like to see small hairs at this point. If you belong to this type, it is worthwhileh a grip on the tweezers for the hair at the edge of the ear and an ear hair trimmer, which you can usually also use for the following areas:
Most people are certain to perceive the herb that comes out of your nose as unsavory. You can remove the hair quickly with a small pair of scissors and a little caution; However, you will have really reliable and long-lasting results with a nose hair trimmer. Practical: You can also use it for your ears, see above.
Beards have been trendy for a while now and especially men who are self-respecting have a full beard or mustache or wear a three-day beard. It comes as no surprise that guys like these can get by without a razor or trim their beards with a dry razor. The real professionals in this series maintain their splendid growth with oils and we admit: The difference is impressive!
However, if you belong to the noble category of people who present their excellent face by shaving then we have a few important tips for you with which you can achieve particularly reliable shaving results and avoid pimples after shaving::
- Take the safety razor. Those who shave wet avoid the system razor with 4, 6 or 15 blades for reasons of style and efficiency. Instead: Use the safety razor, also known as a safety razor. The reasons cannot be dismissed out of hand: It is more economical, no plastic and the cheap razor blades can be bought on every corner, looks ten times better made of black, heavy stainless steel; at least with oursem Safety razors here in the shop), shaves many times more preciselyand You provoke less razor bumps on your face, because with the super sharp blades you get a super smooth result with just a few strokes.
Use an aftershave that is good for your skin.Many think that an aftershave has to sting and smell in order for it to work and be "manly". But that's not true. An aftershave is supposed to do two things. First: take care of your sensitive skin so that it is strengthened against environmental influences after shaving. Second: It is supposed to have an anti-inflammatory effect so that bacteria do not damage your skin in the form of shaving pustules, which incidentally is the most important task of a good after shave if you want to do something against pimples after shaving.
We have one in the sober rangeAfter Shave Repair Fluidwho fulfills his duties 1a. Try it: you will find it here in the shop.
Topless or with: where hair belongs on the upper body
Shoulders and back
Unfortunately it is like this: hair on the shoulders and back was in all probability never trendy in modern times. Except maybe for men who call themselves bears and here we suspect that they have made a virtue out of necessity, because: Getting rid of the fur requires either incredible skill or a really good friend by your side, who of course already with you has endured a lot. Maybe the person will even help you, ane After Shave Body Lotion Apply to prevent razor bumps and to nourish your skin.
The armpit shave is popular in summer when our sweat glands are working at full capacity and we are out and about with an armpit shirt. But it is not a must: For some men, armpit hair is pure virility and for more and more women it is liberation from patriarchy, so that often only slight cuts with scissors or trimmers are necessary. But a good deodorant is all the more important.
There are two things to keep in mind when shaving:
- Be careful because the area under the arms is not level. With a slightly narrower body groomer you are well advised here.
- Do not wear deodorant immediately after shaving, especially none with alcohol! It is better if you apply a nourishing cream under your arms to prevent pimples and to supply the skin with important nutrients. For this area you can use the After Shave Body Lotion use from sober .
You have chest hair and wear it proudly. Then it will be the highest of feelings to bring the length of the growth to measure with the long hair clipper from time to time. If you prefer it smooth, you should bear in mind when shaving your chest hair that the skin is also very sensitive there and that the sweat glands there cause some bacteria just waiting to cause razor pimples..
Hence our tip for a careful and gentle shave: First, take oneSafety razorso that you glide gently over your skin with sharp blades. Second, use an after shave body lotion, which has a disinfectant and moisturizing effect. We recommend the sober after shave lotion, which youhere in the shop get.
Similar to the chest, your stomach also depends on your personal taste, although of course some bed stories are particularly fond of the infamous Road to Joy. If you remove the road to Down Under with a wet shave, you should avoid even more pimples: As with the breast, the after shave body lotion is important..
When there's a lot going on downstairs: hair in the genital area
Hairy bum Is a bit like a hairy back: not many like it and unfortunately it is not that easy to manage either. Small advantage: on the beach, your bottom is easier to hide than your back..
How you can shave your genital area is almost a science in itself. We already have a few in the magazineTips for shaving the penis, testicles and Co. collected and summarize the most important:
- It is totally okay if you depilate or experiment with your genital area. Everyone has to find their style here, but should proceed with a lot of caution after all, you are handling your sanctuary with sharp guns..
- If size is important to you as a penis wearer, you can optically ensure more length with a clever shave.
- Wash yourself thoroughly beforehand.
- The safety razor is the king down under because it is safe and precise.
- In addition to careful preparation and shaving, care after shaving in the genital area is the most important part in avoiding inflammation after shaving. For the finale you should definitely have oneAfter Shave Body Lotion use, which cares for and disinfects the area and thus protects against love-killing shaving pimples..
What's left at the bottom?
While leg shaving is often still considered the standard for women, it is not without controversy for men, depending on taste, a bit strange and more popular with athletes: shaved legs for men are not exactly trendy and due to the amount of hair they are not child's play either.
If you define yourself as a man and expect women to have shaved legs, we have a message for you: Do the ordeal for a while and maybe you will change your posture again.
If you shave your legs, you shouldn't have stopped at your feet. For everyone else, if your toes hang on what people call hobbit feet, then don't get annoyed. Only Frodo was walking around barefoot. Just put on socks.
And of course: #staysober