Working at sober - good for people and the environment.
We develop and produce premium beauty cosmetics for the highest demands. In our products we combine the best of nature and science with our Clean Care philosophy and have been conquering the European market since 2017. We are a place for passionate doers.
As soon as possible, you will add to us as PR & Influencer Marketing Manager: in (m / f / d). You act independently in your area and you still have the opportunity to immerse yourself in all areas of the company.
- Responsibility for the holistic success of the influencer campaigns and PR / brand partnerships from start to finish (research, acquisition, negotiation, coordination of cooperation and reporting)
- You identify, acquire and support influencers and (media) partners who fit sober and implement performance-based, creative campaigns to acquire new customers together with them
- Definition and establishment of KPIs to measure the success of the campaignn
- Observation of relevant developments in influencer management and identification of new potentials as well as research of new campaign trends and competitive behavior
- Planning and implementation of press releases
- Support of the marketing team with adhoc tasks, including the organization and implementation of influencer & PR events and their follow-up
- Conscientious media monitoring, analysis and evaluation of PR activities
- You already have experience in the field of social media / influencers or partnerships
- You have successfully completed a (specialist) university degree in a relevant area
- You feel at home in the beauty world and have a passion for social media and a strong understanding of the influencer landscape
- You are strong in communication and business fluent
- You have a very good understanding of the local press and media landscape, as well as the common social media channels
- You have great design strength in the development and coordination of PR campaigns
- You have the ability to analyze data and make recommendations based on these results
- You enjoy building long-term relationships and partnerships with both external and internal parties
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
We are looking for employees: who fit in with us: who share their passion for the job with us and who enrich our team with their personality. That applies to you Then we are eagerly waiting for your application documents, your salary expectations and your earliest start date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org..
We are pleased to meet you!