Working at sober - good for people and the environment.
We develop and produce premium beauty cosmetics for the highest demands. In our products we combine the best of nature and science with our Clean Care philosophy and have been conquering the European market since 2017. We are a place for passionate doers.
As soon as possible, you will add to us as Junior Online Marketing Manager: in (m / f / d). You act independently in your area and you still have the opportunity to immerse yourself in all areas of the company.
- You ensure that our online shop and sales channels such as Amazon continue to develop optimally
- Daily support and optimization of our Shopify shop
- You coordinate our external agencies and thus ensure an optimal workflow
- You create landing pages, product and category pages
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting of all relevant key figures as well as deriving recommendations
- You are responsible for the creation, implementation and analysis of A / B tests
- You will help set up our existing customer management and support with the CRM strategy
- You are involved in the conception, specification and introduction of new shop features in close coordination
- You have successfully completed a (specialist) university degree
- Work experience in the field of e-commerce or start-ups
- Previous experience with shop systems like Shopify is a plus
- You have an affinity for cosmetics and good market knowledge
- Very good organizational talent and the ability to manage projects in parallel
- You have an independent, analytically structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Great interest in proactively helping to shape the still young structures and processes
- Experience with Amazon Seller Center, the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Excellent office skills
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
We are looking for employees: who fit in with us: who share their passion for the job with us and who enrich our team with their personality. That applies to you Then we are eagerly waiting for your application documents, your salary expectations and your earliest start date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org..
We are pleased to meet you!