Working at sober - good for people and the environment.
We develop and produce premium beauty cosmetics for the highest demands. In our products we combine the best of nature and science with our Clean Care philosophy and have been conquering the European market since 2017. We are a place for passionate doers.
As soon as possible, you will add to us as Customer Service Manager: in (m / f / d) with up to 20 hours / week . You act independently in your area and you still have the opportunity to immerse yourself in all areas of the company.
- You are the first point of contact for our customers in the online shop (B2C) and are available to provide advice and support for inquiries by email and, if necessary, on the phone
- You ensure a high quality of service by answering queries and, if necessary, complaints in a solution-oriented and efficient manner
- You are not afraid to actively address customers and thus create a trusting customer relationship
- You are responsible for the returns and complaint management and provide our customers with current product samples (mail items)
- You have successfully completed your commercial training and have some professional experience in customer service, ideally in e-commerce or : You are a student in the field of business administration or fashion / communication and would like to start your professional life at the same time
- You are absolutely service-oriented, enthusiastic and communicative
- You are characterized by an independent way of working and good organizational skills
- You have good language skills in German and English (spoken and written)
- You are well versed in using Office applications
- You work reliably, independently and enjoy working in a team and enrich it with a healthy dose of humor and zest for life
- An affinity for cosmetics and a good knowledge of the market are an advantage
We are looking for employees: who fit in with us: who share their passion for the job with us and who enrich our team with their personality. That applies to you Then we are eagerly waiting for your application documents, your salary expectations and your earliest start date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org..
We are pleased to meet you!